Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2012

An introduction

Hi, 
I'm Amy, I'm in my 20s, recently married (to Jake) and have two puppies (Halo and Shiloh). 
Jake always knew he wanted to build and over the last 7 years that we have been together he has managed to convince me to. Although he didn't plan on building until much later in life. 


A fair few years ago I bought Jake a house building computer program for him to start designing the home of his dreams. Every now and again, over the last few years, we would get it out and have a play. 
Sometime in March I convinced Jake we should start investigating the building process. From playing with the program and the grand ideas we had we knew it would have to be a custom build. So on our first trip to a display village ever we talked to a couple of builders and all of a sudden Jake was wanting to get our plans finalised and submitted for a rough quote. He also started looking for suitable blocks in the area we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment